Show StudentsIf you are using a Queue to gather, manage, and respond to student questions in a classroom environment, you can set the Queue to gather all students’ video responses into separate folders.
- Log into your Recap Teacher account and open the Queue you want to edit.
- Click on “Queue Options” in the top right corner of the page.
- Toggle the “Show Students” option to ON. Save the new Option Settings.
- Now you will see the Students tab appear next to the Queue tab. Opening this tab will show you all individual students. Clicking on a student’s name will open a page with all of their video responses.
- Was this article helpful to you?
- Yes No