Record a Video ResponseQuestions publicly posted to the Queue can then be used by the moderator to collect video responses. When you log into your participant account, you will be notified of new questions that you can respond to on video.
- To respond, join the Queue at app.letsrecap.com.
- Click on the question to expand it, and click “Respond”.
- If this is the first time using Recap on this device or browser, you will need to allow access to the camera and microphone.
- Respond to the question in a short video. The Queue moderator will set a maximum amount of time you have to respond.
- Once you’re done recording, you can re-watch your recording to make sure you’re happy with it. You can either re-record or click “Next” to accept the recording.
- After you submit your video response, you’ll have the chance to submit any follow-up questions you have.
Tips for Uploading a Video Response
Here are some tips to help you have the best experience with your video responses:
- Before you respond, make sure you’ve restarted your browser recently, and that you’ve installed all available updates.
- Make sure to check that your video response has fully uploaded before you close the page, exit the app, or shut your laptop/Chromebook.