Record a ResponseQuestions publicly posted to the Queue can then be used by the Teacher to collect video responses. When you log into your student account, you will be notified of new questions that you can respond to on video.
- To respond, sign into the Queue at app.letsrecap.com.
- Click on the Question to expand it, and click “Respond”.
- If this is the first time using Recap on this device or browser, you may need to allow access to the camera and microphone.
- Respond to the question in a short video. Your teacher (or the Queue owner) will set a maximum amount of time you have to respond.
- Once you’re done recording, you can re-watch your recording to make sure you’re happy with it. You can either re-record or click “Next” to accept the recording.
- After you submit your response, you’ll have the chance to submit any follow-up questions you have.
- Was this article helpful to you?
- Yes No