Get Video Responses to a QuestionAny public question in the Queue (whether submitted by a student/participant or teacher) can be used to gather video responses from everyone in the Queue.
- From within the Queue select “Get Responses” next to the question.
- You will be taken to a page where you can include additional questions (up to 10) for video response. Click “Next”.
- On the following page you can adjust the settings for gathering responses:
- Assign to: Choose to gather responses from everyone, or only specific students.
- Max recording time: Select a maximum length for each video response.
- Public responses: Make responses public as soon as they are submitted, or private so that each response is private for you and the student who recorded it.
- Due date: Pick a date by which everyone must submit their response.
Get video responses from a private question
If you want to gather video responses to a private question in the Queue, first, you must share the question publicly. This option will duplicate the question and make it public, but will not include any private comments that were made on the original.
Edit the questions or due date
Once you have requested video responses to a question, you can go back and edit the settings for these responses at any time before the due date. Click on the three dots in the top right corner and select “Edit”. From here you can add or remove questions, and edit the response length, and due date.