Student Sign-in OptionsSign in with Join Pin
Setting up access to a Queue using a Join Pin allows students or participants to sign in without an email or Recap account.
- When you set up your new Queue, choose the “Join Pin (basic)” Sign-In option.
- Once the new Queue is set up, you will be presented with a Join Pin to distribute to your students or participants.
- To access a Queue with a Join Pin, navigate to app.letsrecap.com/joinpin and input the Join Pin.
- Students or participants should either add their name, or select their name if they have already accessed this Queue previously.
Sign in with Email
Setting up access to a Queue using the Email & Password option requires that students or participants create a Recap login prior to posting questions to the Queue.
- When you set up your new Queue, choose the “Email & Password” Sign-In option.
- Before accessing the Queue, students or participants should navigate to app.letsrecap.com/student or open the Recap mobile app and sign up as a student, with their email and a password.
- Once signed-in to their student account, students or participants should select “Join New Queue” and input the class’s Join Pin.
- When they sign in again, students or participants can now access the Queue from their dashboard.