Manage studentsIn order to manage the students in a class you have created in Recap, follow these steps:
- Log into your account at https://app.letsrecap.com.
- Click on the name of the class whose students you want to manage.
- Click the Students tab.
Add a student:
- Click Add Student.
- Type the student’s name.
- Click Add.
Edit a student’s profile:
- Click on the student in your Class view and click “Edit profile” to the right of the student’s name.
- Click in the text field to edit the student’s name.
- To remove a student from the class, click the “Delete Student” button and confirm in the pop-up. Once a student has been removed, their data cannot be restored.
- Once you are finished making changes, click “Save”.
Have more questions? Submit help request or email us at email@example.com!